ZTE Nubia X8 leaks comes with 4GB RAM and 5120 mAh battery
On weibo, a micro-blogging website a user has reported the images of ZTE Nubia X8 being listed on Official website. But as you know the page on the official website has been taken down. ZTE Nubia X8 leaks comes with 4GB RAM and 5120 mAh battery. The images clearly show a bezel-less huge display somewhere around 5.5 inch to 6 inch 2K display. Also there are two very beautiful colors. The specifications listed below are confirmed abouth the Nubia X8.
Up Till now we only have these details but you need to stay connected to us for more information about this beautiful device. The impressive battery work seems to be inspired from it’s previous phones like ZTE Q519T that has a 4,000 mAh battery. So 4GB RAM smartphones are very less but here’s the first from ZTE to expand it’s portfolio.
ZTE Nubia X8 leaked Specifications :-
- Available in Black and Gold colour
- Operating Frequency :– 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz , 3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz , 4G
- Dimensions :- 162 × 75 × 7.9 mm
- Weight :- 201 Grams
- 5.5/6.0-inch IPS display, resolution of 2556 x 2440 pixels
- Android v5.0 Lollipop OS
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32/64 GB Internal memory, Expandable Up To 64GB
- Li-Ion 5120 mAh battery
- 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0