Xiaomi Mi 4c leaks on AnTuTu Benchmark with 808 SoC
Xiaomi Mi 4c leaks on AnTuTu Benchmark with 808 SoC. Previously leaked as Xiaomi Libra on GeekBench is now officially confirmed as Xiaomi Mi 4C, a cheap variant of Xiaomi Mi 4. The smartphone will come with Android v5.1.1 preloaded and it will be the first Xiaomi smartphone with Snapdragon 808 hexa-core CPU. Although we have the one with MediaTek X10 SoC in the name of Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. The smartphone has also been spotted on TENAA and it brings a colourful range.
So definitely from it’s specifications we can figure out that it is the cheaper version of Mi 4. A 5-inch full HD display with 441 pixel density will be exactly same as the main class. Also the rear camera will remain same but the front camera will have less pixels. The smartphone will definitely be a budget priced one. And I am sure it is well understood it will be a tough competitor for Moto G 3rd Gen.
The smartphone will be somewhat similar to which was recently launched in China. There will be MIUI 7 which is the latest User Interface from Xiaomi. Lets hope we hear from the official sources very soon. It comes with model number Mi 2015561.
Xiaomi Mi 4C Specifications :-
- Operating Frequency :- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz , 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, 4G :- Band 38, Band 39, Band 40, Band 41 (2500-2690 MHZ), Band 1, Band 3,1.9GHz, I
- Available in Red, orange, yellow, green black and white Color
- Dimensions :- 138.1 × 69.6 × 7.8 mm
- Weight :- 130.35 Grams
- 5.0-inch IPS display, resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 1.4 GHz Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Xiaomi MiUI 7 based on Android v5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 13 MP Autofocus Rear camera with Dual-Tone LED flash
- 5 MP Front camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal memory
- 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS with A-GPS